We all like to have radiant skin. Women spend hours pampering their faces and body but neglect to take care of their feet. This results in a heavy tan, either from sun exposure or from wearing different types of shoes. Look at the skin color of your face and feet and you will notice that the appearance of both changes. Just as you need to take care of your face, it’s also important to pamper your feet properly to eliminate the heavy tanning on your feet. That is why Biocos is offering Manicure Pedicure Whitening Scrub. Remember, no outfit will be perfect if you don’t take care of your feet. We agree that you can’t go to the salon every week and spend hundreds of dollars to get a brightening pedicure. That’s why we’re going to tell you how to do a whitening pedicure at home with simple kitchen ingredients.
Our feet get the toughest treatment throughout the day, and they also take a beating when it comes to pampering them. Although they carry your weight in daily life, from going out to the gym. You may not want to add an extra step to your skincare routine just for your feet, but that’s where a quality foot scrub comes in. Most foot scrubs combine moisturizing and exfoliating ingredients with essential oils for added benefits. To correct cracked heels and smooth calluses, look for a good quality scrub. Grainy scrubs such as walnut and apricot kernel can effectively remove dead skin cells, but are not suitable for more sensitive skin types. Scrub with sugar or pumice as the active ingredient is a gentler option. Try our Biocos is offering Manicure Pedicure Whitening Scrub for guaranteed results.
Benefits of using a foot scrub
- A good quality foot scrub effectively removes all the dead skin cells that accumulate on the feet, especially on the soles of the feet, giving them a dry, dull appearance.
- It removes dust, dirt, and dead skin that accumulates on the feet.
- It removes tan and evens out the skin, giving your feet an instant brightening effect.
How to use a foot scrub?
- Follow these steps to wash your feet with a foot scrub:
- Take a tub filled with warm water and soak your feet in it for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse them off with soap.
- Apply the foot scrub cream and scrub your feet well.
- Moisturize your feet with a rich moisturizer, body butter, or foot cream.
Tips for using a foot scrub
- Put on a pair of thick socks after using a foot scrub.
- The best time to use a foot scrub is at night.
- You can also use a body scrub on your feet, as long as it is coarse enough.
- Use a foot scrub no more than twice a week to ensure that your feet not only look good but feel good too.
- You’ll need a pumice stone or pedicure to remove dead skin from the soles of your feet.
- To get rid of the cracks in your feet, you need to apply a moisturizer regularly, as a foot scrub will only make them shinier.
- A foot scrub exfoliates the top layer of skin on your feet, giving you clearer, softer skin underneath.
For More Info Visit Us www.biocospk.com